TRIANGLE CAR CARE: Oil Change in Raleigh NC
Our Rapid Oil Change Service Triangle Car Care offers customers routine oil change services on all makes and models of vehicles. This step helps maintain engines in good working condition.
When your vehicle requires an oil change in Raleigh, NC call us at (919) 787-0966 to schedule fast, courteous, dependable automotive services. Our well-trained technicians possess the experience to change your oil quickly and proficiently. Therefore, we’ll help keep your car’s engine functioning at its best by providing regular oil changes at appropriate intervals.
What an Oil Change Involves
Our fast oil change service provide people in the greater Raleigh area with a convenient way to quickly accomplish necessary routine maintenance. Our oil change service typically includes:
- Draining out dirty, clumped old motor oil;
- Adding the correct level of new oil;
- Replacing the worn, old oil filter with a new, functional filter;
- Checking the level of other fluids, such as windshield wiper fluid and antifreeze levels, when customers request this service.
The messy process of obtaining a complete oil change inconveniences many drivers. So, let us take the headache out of this necessary routine maintenance for you!
Why Changing the Oil Matters
Automotive experts urge drivers to have a vehicle’s oil changed at intervals recommended by the manufacturer for several reasons. For instance consider some of these important concerns:
- Changing the oil on a regular basis helps prevent dirty oil from clumping and gumming up engine components;
- Replacing old oil ensures better engine lubrication;
- Lubricating the engine through regular oil changes helps prevent engine parts from grinding together and wearing out prematurely;
- Maintaining your vehicle in this way promotes safer vehicle operation on the road.
Certainly, drivers who fail to obtain timely oil changes for their vehicle risk damaging its engine. The stress of operating without adequate lubrication beyond the recommended mileage levels may result in engine breakdown. Because the moving parts inside your engine will become fatigued with friction because of improper lubrication. Of course, this friction can lead to torn rings and seals, sometimes metal portions of your internal engine can shard and break off. Best case scenario, your internal engine components become gummed up with whatever old dirty sludge oil is left inside your motor.
Some sources estimate that spending $120 a year for regular routine oil changes saves a typical consumer the cost of a $4,000 engine replacement. Additionally, placing your vehicle on our schedule for regular, capable oil change services will bring the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you have acted responsibly to optimize the lifespan of your car’s engine. You’ll gain the maximum value from your vehicle by keeping its mechanical parts in well-maintained, clean condition. If you’ve lost your automotive care manual, we can quickly look up the recommended oil change intervals for you. We’ll help you determine when you should schedule your next engine oil change.