Triangle Car Care Raleigh NC
Location 6425 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh,
NC 27612
Bobby Dunn - Owner
"I have always treated each customer
like I would want to be treated, it's no secret,
but I've built my business on it"

I need to replace a burned out fuse, what should I do?

September 15th, 2015
Comment are off

When you need to replace a fuse, read the amperage printed on the fuse and replace the old fuse with a new one of the same amperage. Should your new fuse also blow, the problem may be in the circuit; have one of our technicians check it for shorts or defects.

About the Author